Maker Kwame Stone, Guide with Easy Track Ghana















































































What is your name?Stone Kwame
Where do you live?I live in Achimota, on the northern edge of Accra.
What languages do you speak?English, Twi, Ewe
What do you do?I am a Maker. I make drums and carve other objects of African craft. I can dance and drum well and enjoy showing poeple the craft of drum making.
Do you have any experience working with foreigners?I have traveled along the entire coastal area of Ghana with tourists.
Why do you enjoy being a guide?I love my country and enjoy showing people the blessings of Ghana. My favorite places are very scenic and spiritual spaces that I would love to share with you.
How would you describe yourself?I am a very relaxed and cool guy.
Do you like to be around people?Any person showing respect is welcome to travel with me.
How would you describe your relation between the community where you live and yourself?I am well known as a calm guy in the area. I am respected as a person who is always seeking to become a better person.
Can you properly operate a digital camera?No problems! I have taken a few of the photos that are in the Easy Track Photo Journey of Ghana















Maker Stone, Craftsman and Guide with Easy Track Ghana.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how you enjoyed traveling in Ghana.